I am Karen and I’m based in Vancouver and work in the gaming industry.
My blog is a place for me to document my memories and experiences. My life isn’t always exciting — but I think it’s important to romanticize and hold on to the moments that may not be remarkable. You don’t always have to fight for the next big thing. You don’t have to spend four days a week looking forward to the weekend. There is magic in the day to day if you sit back and take a closer look ✨ That’s something I’m actively working towards recognizing anyway!
I’ve always loved stumbling onto other people’s personal blogs. I get this brief glimpse through the window to their life. It’s interesting to see what people do and blog about from different parts of the world. I hope that you get to experience the same thing upon finding my blog.
Who am I? I wish had a better concrete description, but here are some things that make me “me”:
- Dislike hotel pillows. I’d rather sleep flat on the bed without the pillow.
- I hate cucumbers. I have to pick them out of my sushi rolls 🤢
- Thinks it’s a crime to eat Oreos without dunking them.
- Breakfast is the best meal of the day — I’m obsessed with eggs.
- My tear ducts are super liberal in terms of when they activate—a.k.a. anything can set me off crying. Happy tears? Sad tears? Excited tears? Tears from being emotionally touched? Unleash the waterworks.
- Am described as having “big Virgo energy”
But those are only a few things that I feel come to my mind when asked to describe myself. If you think there should be something else there on the list after reading my blog, feel free to drop me a line!