So we all know about monthly subscription boxes. In the past I’ve gotten them for makeup as well as nail polish but I soon came to realize that I don’t actually wear much makeup so all of it goes to waste, and I was over my nail polish phase pretty quickly.
Recently I got a half-year subscription to Lootcrate. How is it? Well, today I got my Halloween themed FEAR crate and it’s AMAZING! Also, it came exactly on Halloween, so that’s pretty amazing too.
Lookie at the cool stuff in it!
- A kitty shirt arranged to form a skull. (The shirt is super soft and fits really well!)
- How to Survive a Sharknado book (haha because we all need to be prepared for those random natural disasters..)
- The Walking Dead Lootcrate alternate cover.
- A Smite skin and god!
- Tattoos that I have no idea when I’ll wear since it doesn’t exactly go with my halloween costume this year.
- And a SuperEmoFriends art print!!!!
As always, there’s also candy in the box ❤
I was a little meh with last month’s box since it was Galactic themed, and while I did enjoy my Han Solo poster and Tribble plush, I hadn’t watch Firefly yet (gasp!) so half the box was lost to me.
In Canada, Lootcrate is a little more expensive than if our neighbours in the US were to get the same box. They pay $13.37, when we pay almost $30 a month (YOU KNOW. JUST A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE. JUST A LITTLE). Wish I could pay the US price 😦 I’m excited to see what else my future crates will contain.. and it’s awesome that Lootcrate crates our loot, so we get to loot our crate 🙂
You can also check out Nerd Block for an alternate nerdy subscription box, but I’ve never used them so can’t comment! They also ship to Canada too!